Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

T-Day

No update this week due to travelling (left my book where I am not), school (working on other things), and because of the holiday (which is really just an excuse it's not like I don't have the time). At this point I might as well blame it on a hockey game.

So we shall all have to wait one week for " pithy and over-intellectual commentary on silly books for teenagers..."

A nice comment from one of my readers on facebook.

What really burns me about this week's lack of post is that finally, finally it looked like something was going to happen plotwise. We've had almost 400 pages of nothing happening. No self-reflection not a whole lot of character development, she does stuff and says things so I guess that is some development technically anyway. Finally though, we were going to get some plot that isn't the dumbed down Pride and Prejudice/Romeo and Juliet spin off crap that we had been getting. Oh well...

American readers have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone else have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment